We are happy to support climbing events and innovative ideas - about how to enjoy this sport and how to work hard for sports success. The participation in competitions helps us to develop our company and to improve our products, and any feedback from route setters and competitors on the climbing holds, volumes or climbing wall is of great value to us.
Climbing is our passion and being a part of this extraordinary world is important to us, so if you have an interesting idea, but you need help to implement it, please contact us.
First round of the Bouldering League “Boulder Games”, Murall Blokfit Gdańsk
We invest in people with passion. We help the competitors in competitions, climbing trips and trainings. A proper talent development is the basis for success, and we are happy to share our knowledge and experience with others. Our athletes can count on us in any situation. If you are interested in cooperation, send us your CV and list of accents.
Kasia Ekwińska at The World Games, Wroclaw 2017
For her, climbing was “love at first sight”. The first day she found herself at the climbing gym, being 13 years old, she signed up for climbing classes and started training. Over time, climbing has become not only her passion, but also a way of life. Today she cannot imagine living without climbing.
Currently Kasia is an interior design student at the Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń and climbs 4-5 days a week. She regularly participates in national, international and social climbing competitions. She also visits many rock-climbing areas and fulfills herself as a climber :).
Polish Lead Champion 2018 - Gliwice
- Polish Lead Vice-Champion 2017 – Toruń
- 5 gold medals at Polish Academic Championship, 1 silver and 1 gold
- Polish Lead Vice-Champion 2016 – Toruń
- Polish Bouldering Champion 2015 – Warsaw
- Polish Lead Champion 2015 - Wrocław
- Polish Bouldering Vice-Champion 2014 - Cracov
- Polish Lead Vice-Champion 2013 - Kraków
- Polish Lead Vice-Champion 2012 - Warsaw
- Polish Youth Champion in 2010, 2012,2013 and 2014
European Youth Cup 2014 (Bouldering) - L'Argientiere (France)
- 3rd at European Youth Cup 2013 (Bouldering) - Laval (France)
Cringer 10+ (8b+) RP, Frankenjura, Germany
- Mroczne Widmo 8b/b+ RP, Jastrzębnik, Poland
- Sztuka latania 8b RP, Jastrzębnik, Poland
- Racing in the street 8b RP, Rue des masques, France
- Krucjata Trzeźwości 8b RP, Wielka Cima, Poland
- Polymorphie 10- (8a+) FL, Frankenjura, Germany
- Merci Beaucoup 9+/10- (8a) OS, Frankenjura, Germany
Kasia Ekwińska at „Only For Women”, Warsaw 2019